I've researched several options and realized that finding accommodation for 5 in all-inclusive resorts is actually not that easy or affordable for us unless. We traveled to Cuba (3 times), Mexico (2 times), Jamaica and Bahamas before and for us Mexico was best value for money. Even though I would have loved to have gone to a completely different location we were considering costs as well.
After some research we've settled for Grand Palladium Colonial Resort and Spa for a few reasons:
- It was in Mayan Riviera area where we've been before and loved it.
- It was in our price range
- It had fairly good reviews on TripAdvisor
- It is large and part of 4 resorts that are all connected and can be used which was important considering we were staying there for 2 weeks
- It had kids' waterpark and kids club
Trip was amazing, resort was great and exceeded our expectations.